Chest access

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by Jornbink, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

Hi support,

I want to set up synth crates (plugin) in the spawn but somehow world guard is blocking it and I tried different flags already but it didn't succeed yet. do you know what I need to do, or which flag i need to use for it. [​IMG]

Hopefully you know what to do!

Jornbink
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

If you've kept things simple in your region, and if it's a chest, setting either interact or chest-access to allow will work.
  3. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

well it was simple till I start searching for the right flag... i allowed chest-access and interact and it doesn't work
  4. PseudoKnight

You probably set build to deny somewhere in the region set.
  5. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

I removed the build flag some one tried and it still did not work
  6. PseudoKnight

You might have set the build flag in another one of the regions in that set, like global.
  7. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

I checked everywhere found one, removed it. After that we tested it again and still not able to open the chest, we checked outside the worldguard region and it worked there so its something within worldguard but nothing so far.
  8. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

In the mean time the dev from synthcrates also response to me and he said I needed to set the flag interact, use and chest-access to allow and I already got that so I still not nowhere closer
  9. PseudoKnight

Since you're having trouble finding it, you can just send me the result of "/wg report -p". Right now I'm blind-folded.
  10. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

11. PseudoKnight

Your vanilla spawn protection radius is 60. That could be causing this if this is near spawn.

If not, GriefPrevention could also be blocking this, I think. You can test if another plugin is blocking it with /wg testbreak. It will display what plugin blocked it, if any. (use /wg testbreak -t playername if you need to test from another player)
  12. Jornbink

Jornbink New Member

I set the spawn protection radius lower and it worked so that was the whole problem, always forget that :3
    thank you anyways!
  13. PseudoKnight

Nice.

When troubleshooting, pay attention to the messages it gives you if any. All plugins have their own messages and this can indicate what's blocking it. It can also help when trouble shooting these issues to set yourself to a regular player group. Players won't always tell you what you need to know, and sometimes you won't even know to ask.