1. NOTE: Me4502, the lead developer of CraftBook, can also be found on IRC chat. He does not respond on here very often.

Craftbook Custom Drops Question

Discussion in 'CraftBook' started by AmigaMan67, Feb 1, 2019.

1. AmigaMan67

AmigaMan67 New Member

I use a crate plugin. I want mobs to have a chance to drop keys. I use the Custom Drops feature of Craftbook to do this. I can get my mobs to drop keys that look exactly like those given by the crates plugin. However....the keys dont work on the crates. I was using MythicMobs to do this all but MM has some real issues. With Craftbook....There are none of those issues. Anyway, I am pretty sure you can produce keys in plugins other than the crate plugin. I was able to import the keys into MM and the mobs dropped working keys. Below is the config entry for one of those keys:

MythicMobsItems config entry

Code (Text):
    CommonKey:
      ItemStack:
        ==: org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack
        v: 1631
        type: TRIPWIRE_HOOK
        meta:
          ==: ItemMeta
          meta-type: UNSPECIFIC
          display-name: §eCommon Crate Key
          lore:
          - §7Right-Click on a "§eCommon§7" crate
          - §7to win an item!
          - ''
          enchants:
            DURABILITY: 1

Now here is my entry in the CustomDrops config of Craftbook:

Code (Text):
          CommonKey:
            item: TRIPWIRE_HOOK;DURABILITY:1|&eCommon Crate Key|&7Right-Click on a "&eCommon&7" crate|&7to win an item!| |
            chance: 001
            minimum-amount: 1
            maximum-amount: 1
    The Keys look exactly alike but as mentioned.... the Custom Drops key wont open the Crate. I suspect the problem is in the 3rd line of lore but I have yet to figure out how to correct it as I have tried it numberous ways.

thanks for any help!
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019