Flag request

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by Misio12320, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Misio12320

Misio12320 New Member

Hello I have a suggestion to add it to WorldGuard:
    The suggestion is ''No Animals/mob entry to flag'' If you can add this to 1.13...
    If somebody have flag mob-entry deny/ animals-entry deny then Villagers/Zombies etc can't enter this flag it will kick them outta like in entry deny
  2. Misio12320

Misio12320 New Member

I have suggestion to add option permission which admin will take the regions on own self too like teleport-on-entry etc,

Owner of region which was added by /rg addowner couldn't work on them his flags.. When I set his region to build deny he can't build but the region is his...
  3. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

I don't like this. It would have too much overhead to track every single mob's movement. There are better ways of handling that.

It's not clear what you mean.

Build deny (without specifying a group) denies building to all players. If you don't understand what the build flag does, don't touch it! You'll end up breaking things. This is a very common mistake.

In general you shouldn't use the same thread for 3 different subjects. Also, if you have a suggestion or bug report, youtrack.sk89q.com is the best place to post those for the developers to track them. Make sure to search for them first, so you don't post a duplicate.
    Misio12320 likes this.