Help Configuring Worldguard

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by Anthony Cagliano, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Anthony Cagliano

Anthony Cagliano New Member

So I have a question and I've scoured the wikis and google and there's no documentation for this whatsoever, unless I'm missing something, so can someone please advise.

I'm a moderator on a Minecraft server, and have been given a custom world, accessible by a portal (multiverse), for use creating PvP events, since the server is a non-pvp server. As a moderator, I have some elevated permissions, but no access to things that the admins would, like Worldedit, Region interactions, and certain commands. I would like to be able to use some of these things to expedite the building process and help in hosting said events.

Is it possible to create a region with Worldguard wherein a player who is not op has the ability to use certain commands that they cannot in other regions. Commands would include anything in worldedit, gamemode, etc?
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

You cannot use allowed-cmds to override existing command permissions set by the server's permissions plugin. So a player would need to be able to run a command in that world first, then you'd have to block it in regions you don't want them to be able to run it. That or you'd need another plugin to use the WorldGuard API to add per region permissions.