I Messed up My World and Can't Undo It

Discussion in 'WorldEdit' started by mindypenguin, Aug 6, 2017.

1. mindypenguin

mindypenguin New Member

I wasn't sure which section to create this thread in, as the WorldEdit subforum is for the plugin. I apologize for any inconvenience this may make if I am posting this in the wrong forum.

I am using the WorldEdit v6.1.1 for my 1.7.10 Minecraft singleplayer world. I made the mistake of copying a huge area of land and trying to paste it. Unfortunately, I pasted it in an undesirable area and completely destroyed my house. This was my mistake. After I entered //paste, my Minecraft crashed. When I came back, the area of land was pasted successfully, but unsuccessfully positioned, due to my own lack of thought before pasting... I tried //undo, but it said that there was nothing to undo.

I did not make a previous backup of my save. Is there any way I can roll it back? I don't have any mods that can rollback a world. Please help me.

(I have plenty of other mods downloaded at the same time as well... Here is my crash report if that does any good: https://pastebin.com/p90wis5R )

Thanks in advance.
  2. wizjany

wizjany Administrator Developer

No, history isn't saved across restarts, whether it's due to a crash or just exiting out of the world. Since you don't have backups there's nothing you can do. In the future, I suggest lowering your default block change limit, making backups, etc.
  3. mindypenguin

mindypenguin New Member

Alright. Cold hard reality is what I'll live with, haha. Thanks for the advice and the reply. I'll keep that in mind next time around. :)