Per region plugins

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by Misio12320, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Misio12320

Misio12320 New Member

Hello can you make a per region plugins? Like in spawn region Otherdrops work super drop etc but outside the region is normal Stone aka cobble drop...
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

The other plugin would have to use the WorldGuard API. I believe Otherdrops already has region support, at least last I looked.
  3. Misio12320

Misio12320 New Member

:mad:. Then maybe another plugin... Like idk... Support for every plugins. .. I have some another suggestions also... Hmm like lol... Hmm a full region with plugins and outside the region normal survival without plugins all clear
  4. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

Per region plugins would be a nightmare. The plugin should know about regions to properly support it anyway. I'm guessing you might be using per-world plugins, giving you this idea. But that's a hack and I highly recommend against it. Instead, you should use permissions. Per region permissions is possible and more reasonable, but it'd still be difficult to manage the player's state that way. You'd have to be smart about it, depending on which permissions you're using.
  5. Misio12320

Misio12320 New Member

Yeah. I used the PWP but doesnt works now 1.13.. So I tried to get help here :p