Pistons do not work

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by MoloF, Sep 12, 2018.

1. MoloF

MoloF New Member

EN

Hello dear developer, there was a problem with the pistons.

I will explain the situation in more detail:
    On the server are all the most necessary plug-ins and no strangers that could interfere with the WG's work.

The server is designed for Griefing, pvp, survival, but the question arose about using the pistons to pull out the blocks from the private zone, how can I disable it?

After reading the documentation came to the conclusion that you have a piston, also an entity, like a player, and it has some flags of access, I have an OP and an asterisk in permissions, I can not move the blocks with a piston in a foreign region.

How can I disable this feature? Maybe somewhere at the plugin level, inside, you need to disable it?

The plugin is beautiful, there are no substitutions, but this problem does not allow you to pay the intended.

I apologize for my bad English, I use an interpreter.

RU
    Приветствую дорогой разработчик, возникла проблема с поршнями.

Я объясню ситуацию более подробно:
    На сервере все самые необходимые плагины, нет плагинов которые могут помешать работе WorldGuard.

Сервер предназначен для гриферства, pvp, выживания, но возник вопрос о том, как использовать поршни, чтобы вытащить блоки из приватной-зоны, как я могу отключить его?

После прочтения документации пришел к выводу, что у вас есть поршень, а также сущность, как у игрока, и у нее есть некоторые флаги доступа, у меня есть OP и звездочка в разрешениях, я не могу перемещать блоки с поршнем из приватного региона.

Как отключить эту функцию? Может быть, где-то на уровне плагина, внутри, нужно отключить его?

Плагин красив, нет замечаний, но эта проблема не позволяет выполнить задуманное.

Tags:
    WorldGuard WG wG Wg wg WOLDGUARD pistons block piston sticky piston do not allow how to disabled world guard pistons block
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member Developer

It's not clear if you want to prevent pistons from moving blocks between regions (which is already blocked by default) or if you want to allow it.
  3. PseudoKnight

If you're using an online translator, I encourage you to post your original text in addition to the translation. In the past this has helped me understand, and it's possible someone who knows the language will see it too.
  4. MoloF

MoloF New Member

EN

No problem.

The task is such - to allow completely moving blocks in any regions. Similar to what was before the update 6.0, in which they added the blocking of the pistons between the regions. I will explain a little.

There are two regions: "__global__" and let's say "home_test", and I want the person who placed the piston in the region - "__global__", could take the block from the region - "home_test".

That is, as before, people stole blocks, which is exactly what I need. Disable this check on the piston and let it run as before it was.

The person created the region, and the second person - the grifter, could pull out the blocks with the pistons.

This is not enough, because the server is designed for grilling.

RU

Задача стоит такая - разрешить полностью перемещение блоков на любых регионах. Подобно тому, что было до обновления 6.0 , в котором и добавили блокировку поршней между регионами. Немного поясню.

Есть два региона : "__global__" и допустим "home_test" , и я хочу чтобы человек, разместивший поршень в регионе - "__global__" , мог забрать блок у региона - "home_test" .

То есть как раньше, люди воровали блоки, именно это мне и нужно. Отключить это проверку на поршень и дать ему работать как раньше это и было.

Человек создал регион, а второй человек - грифер, мог поршнями вытащить блоки.

Этого очень не хватает, так как сервер расчитан на гриферство.
  5. PseudoKnight

6. MoloF

MoloF New Member

EN

Thank you very much for the answer!

But I do not have knowledge in the JAVA programming language, and I'm more than confident that I'm not the only one asking the question of pistons, is it worth waiting for a small update in the WORLDGUARD, in order to be able to switch this "EventAbstractionListener"?

RU

Спасибо большое за ответ!

Но у меня нет знаний в языке программирования JAVA , да и я больше чем уверен что не я один задаюсь вопрос об поршнях, стоит ли ожидать маленького обновления в рамках WORLDGUARD , дабы иметь возможность переключить этот "EventAbstractionListener" ?
  7. PseudoKnight

I don't make those decisions.

When I have encountered design conflicts like this, I just modified WorldGuard for my own server.
  8. MoloF

MoloF New Member

EN

But the problem is that it will have to be done constantly, because my server will be updated under the latest updates .. And my knowledge in JAVA is negligible ..

RU

Но проблема в том, что это прийдётся делать постоянно, ведь мой сервер будет обновляться под последние обновления.. А моих знаний в JAVA ничтожно мало..