Players can't do anything

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by vzyxslays, Feb 14, 2015.

1. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

So I've recently created a Anarchy Survival server. I set the spawn of the server as a region and the 3 staff members are all OPs/members of the region. And every other player is not a owner of the region but as soon as they leave the spawn they cannot build/place blocks/do anything outside of spawn. And inside the spawn they can't use any buttons, or anything etc.

Any ideas?
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member

It's something you did, because by default people can do all things in the wilderness. Perhaps you set the build or passthrough flags in __global__. Or maybe you added an owner or member to it.

Or it could be another plugin if it's not giving the WorldGuard deny message.

Once you figure that out, non-members will not be able to interact with things in the spawn region without allowing it. However, I also recommend adding certain blocks to the interaction whitelist, anything you don't want protected by regions.
  3. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

I set build, block-break, use all allowed in the __global__ and there is no owners or anything just those.

And it was giving the WorldGuard deny message.

How would I handle adding certain blocks to the interaction whitelist...would that be permissions or the config.yml file?
  4. wizjany

wizjany Administrator Developer

Can you do /wg report -p and also pastebin your regions.yml
  5. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

6. wizjany

7. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

http://gyazo.com/d1c6c42a3887443b38272fe510a5a734

Last night I removed essentialsprotect/antibuild to see if that would help (Didn't really have a use for them considering worldguard can do what they both do after doing a little research) I don't have a regular player to help test me things at the moment.
  8. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

Yeah players can't use signs or chest still.
  9. wizjany

you just tested interaction with a slab block. that says literally nothing.
  10. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

Well I wasn't sure where to use the commands
  11. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

Ok I've been messing around with it, certain flags aren't working at all. Inside the defined region I have use: ALLOW and regular players still cannot use signs, etc. And I tested out using mob-spawning:DENY and I //butcher to kill all the monsters and they respawned instantly inside the region. Any ideas there? I think all the region flags aren't working
  12. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member

If a player can't interact with something, use the test command on that block.
  13. wizjany

using signs isn't something covered by worldguard. you almost certainly have another plugin doing things here.
  14. vzyxslays

vzyxslays New Member

Essentials.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  15. wizjany

You are missing the point. Worldguard doesn't block players from using signs, whether you set USE to ALLOW or DENY or anything else.