Problems with SkCompat extension

Discussion in 'CommandHelper' started by 3xtreme20, Sep 25, 2017.

1. 3xtreme20

3xtreme20 New Member

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks for helping and sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazillian.
    As is already in the title, I'm with problems with SkCompat. I'm trying to make a script that sets some blocks in a certain place and change them (like normally we make with WorldEdit wand and the command "//set something"), but I'm with problems on the development of it.

I don't know how and if I need to use the "sk_setblock()" function, and if I need to use too "sk_pos1()" and "sk_pos2()" functions.

I would like to do something like "//set 1, 4, 20, 20, 20" in (corner pos1): x: 54, y: 12, z: 26 world: world and (corner pos2): x: 84, y: 12, z: 99 world: world. I would rather if someone could do this for me or teach me how to do it. Thanks!

P.S: I know that the functions "sk_pos1() and sk_pos2()" don't work with world. How could I make something happend in a specific world if I can't set it in the command? Thanks!
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member

Normally we use set_block_at() to set blocks with CommandHelper. We can use sk_pos1() and sk_setblock() in cases where a player selection is involved, we need to be efficient with a large area, and/or it's just easier. But my experience is that the function doesn't work on the latest versions of WorldEdit.