WorldGuard - rg list wont work

Discussion in 'WorldGuard' started by MTGMage, Jul 16, 2017.

1. MTGMage

MTGMage New Member

Hello!, I recently updated my server from 1.8.8 to 1.12 and also updated worldguard, but when I try to use any region related commands I get this error: pastebin.com/2ALM2Bi1

Plugins (47): JumpPads, PlaceholderAPI, NametagEdit, DeluxeTags, SparkDrugs, ViaVersion, ChatColor, PlayerHeads, WorldEdit, Installer, SparkChat, ClearLag, ChatControl, PlayerTime, MessageAnnouncer, Multiverse-Core, AdvancedPortals, UberEnchant, PermissionsEx, FeatherBoard, Lottery, MineResetLite, Vault, CrazyCrates, EpicRename, ObsidianAuctions, HolographicDisplays, DailyBonus, WorldGuard, ChestCommands, PlayerVaults, EZRanksPro, AreaShop, Essentials, MineResetLitePlus, LiteBans, OnTime, DiscordSRV, EssentialsChat, ShopChest, CS-CoreLib, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, CombatTagPlus, ServerSigns, EssentialsSpawn, QuickSell, AutoPickup

Any help is appreciated!
  2. wizjany

wizjany Administrator Developer

need the rest of the log
  3. MTGMage

MTGMage New Member

https://pastebin.com/qyXZvvAa
  4. wizjany

no like i actually need the part where the server starts up and everything loads
  5. MTGMage

MTGMage New Member

6. wizjany

you have yaml errors in your config file. tbh it's a surprise anything on your server works with the amount of errors there.
  7. MTGMage

MTGMage New Member

Thank you! I deleted the worldguard folder and now it works