1. NOTE: Me4502, the lead developer of CraftBook, can also be found on IRC chat. He does not respond on here very often.

You don't have permission to use that in this area (WorldGuard/CraftBook)

Discussion in 'CraftBook' started by EightBitPixel, Oct 5, 2016.

1. EightBitPixel

EightBitPixel New Member

So our spawn area is in a region called "spawnspawn" I set the flags in that region to allow "use and chest-access".

We also have Elevators in a building with [Lift Down], [Lift Up].

When using the elevators in the region we get the "You don't have permission to use that in this area" for normal players. OPs can use it fine and in our other worlds regular players can use elevators perfectly fine as well.

If anyone has a clue as to what might be the issue it would be a tremendous help!

Thanks for any helpful answers!
  2. PseudoKnight

PseudoKnight Well-Known Member

WorldGuard regions don't normally block sign interactions, and that's not a default WorldGuard deny message. It's likely something else. I couldn't find it based on that deny message, though, so make sure it's accurate.
  3. wizjany

wizjany Administrator Developer

this is a craftbook check. i don't remember exactly what settings/region flags it uses though. check interact as well, otherwise check your craftbook configs for the protection checking options.
  4. me4502

me4502 Moderator Developer

This means another plugin is blocking CraftBook. Try disabling `advanced-block-checks`.